Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Tomorrow we head to Little Rock to spend the holiday with my sister and her family. My Mom and Dad got there Saturday and they brought Amelia with them. What a treat. She has been sleeping crazy hours and kicking my Mom all night long. Just like at home. Joey has a horrible sinus infection with fever and chills. Pray that he will be up to the 7 hour drive. I got home from work tonight and started cooking. It is now 11:00 and I am finally finished! I made Shrimp Gumbo, Shrimp and Mirleton Casserole and Banana Nut bread. I am exhausted but I am looking so forward to the next few days with my family. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

E said...

Have fun on your 7 hour drive!!! Enjoy all the food, Chris is expecting some gumbo the next time we see you.

Erin

The Chappelles said...

Ok, now I know I will see you the next time your up (or over)! Seafood gumbo is involved... No way can I miss that! Be Careful and Happy Thanksgiving.