It was so cool. The snow came down and covered everything. Amelia said it was not snow because snow is fluffy, but she still made a snow angel. Now everyone is saying "remember what happened after the last time it snowed?" (Katrina, please God no!)
I am so glad to keep up with you! I hope you enjoyed your snow day! Addison Loves the snow! She can't get enough of stomping around in it and sledding. As for me....today is 1degree outside and I am wondering what possessed us to leave TX!!!!!! :)
2 comments:
amelia is so cute in the snow! we miss you!
I am so glad to keep up with you! I hope you enjoyed your snow day! Addison Loves the snow! She can't get enough of stomping around in it and sledding. As for me....today is 1degree outside and I am wondering what possessed us to leave TX!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment