Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Ouch!
As most of you know, I had a basal cell cancer removed from my left cheek in August. It left a medium sized scar that my Dr. suggested we use dermabrasion to help minimize. So, I had it done today and when I tell you it was hell, I am not exaggerating. The injections were so painful I started crying. I could still feel some "hot spots" as he grinded away my skin, not to mention the blood and skin flying around. This was more painful than the original 3 hour surgery! Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience. I am good now, in pajamas and pouting about the pain. Miss you all!! Loo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am praying for your healing. Lots of vitamin E topically. Thanks for letting me know about the procedure. I got some spots on my cheek with Ella's pregnancy and thought I'd eventually get something done about it.
Hope you feel better soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment