Saturday, June 13, 2009

Destin, Florida




I love my beautiful girls!











We have been spending a week in Destin for as long as I can remember. It is so beautiful and peaceful. The water is clear blue and the sand is a powder white. Emma's best friend came with us this year again. Hayley and Emma are so close they are like sisters. They spent the better part of the week in bikini's and walking on the beach. As you can see, they turned a few heads. We spent lots of time at the pool as well. Amelia never gets tired of swimming. She even went again when we got home this evening. My sister and brother-in-law and their 2 boys came as well. Amelia LOVES her cousins. They are sooo cute.

1 comment:

The Wiggins Family said...

Wish I was there with you. I miss that Florida beach! We'll be back one day. Your girls are beautiful!