Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family

We are at the lake again. The weather has been beautiful, clear skies and sunshine. We have been out on the boat, riding on the tube and quiet paddles in the kayaks. Amelia loved the tube. I actually stood up while I was on it, and did not get hurt. That is the real accomplishment! My Aunt Ann and Uncle Carol are here with their daughter, Beth, and her twins, Kyle and Samantha. The kids are getting along so good. We have spent nights by the campfire, roasting smores, playing cards and trivial pursuit. My Uncle Carol is 82 and still keeps up with us. We also visited a local apple orchard. The kids climbed the apple tree and picked way more then their allowed "one" apple. I made an apple pie with some of them, umm umm good! We are cleaning and packing up now and I am sad this special time has ended. I cherish these times with my family so much. I am so thankful for the blessings we have been given and also the opportunities to share them with our family. I can't wait until next year to see everybody again. Loo

No comments: