Looking back at these pictures leaves a lump in my throat the size of Texas. These were such good times with such special poeple. I miss you all so much and just wanted to let you know we still think about you and how you have touched our life in ways I cannot repay. Thank you Good Lord for all of these women and children!
Fun, fun times!!! We miss you guys, and everyone in the pics, a ton!!! I was just telling a new friend about you today. We had a playdate with a girl from Addison's class, and I found out there family transfered her 3 months after Katrina. She said they loved New Orleans but couldn't take all the evacuations/uncertainty anymore!!! :)
3 comments:
Fun, fun times!!! We miss you guys, and everyone in the pics, a ton!!! I was just telling a new friend about you today. We had a playdate with a girl from Addison's class, and I found out there family transfered her 3 months after Katrina. She said they loved New Orleans but couldn't take all the evacuations/uncertainty anymore!!!
:)
Such fun times! My how all the kids have grown! We miss you here so much - nobody can replace you and your kind heart!
I remember! It was a great time. Miss you so...
Post a Comment