Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Accidents Happen........
I have had some random Christmas stuff in bags in the guest room for weeks. Since we are having company this weekend, I asked Joey to please put them in the attic. He was ever so happy to do this for me. JJ Anyway, I was relaxing on the sofa watching Wheel of Fortune when I heard Joey scream "shucks." Then I heard Joey ask Emma to see if his foot went through the ceiling. IT DID! This is the second time Joey has done this. The first time he did it his leg went all the way through to the hip. He had a knot on his thigh for 6 months. This time just his foot went through the hall ceiling. But, there is a huge piece of sheetrock cracked and insulation hanging down. We now have 3 holes in our ceilings. This one, one in the playroom bathroom from a plumbing issue and Emma's room from the AC drip pan leaking. So, if you come for a visit, don't look up! The bright side.....I am very happy the Christmas stuff was put away. Thanks Dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so funny... Poor Joey - I hope he is ok. Just wanted to say the Alabama Lake House looks great!
Post a Comment