Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bee Sting

A few months ago I started working on Tuesday & Thursday's. Yesterday, my afternoon schedule all cancelled their appointments, to my delight. I had just started a Z pack for an upper respiratory infection Amelia was nice enough to share with me. So, I was happy to go home early. I picked Amelia up from school, raced home, baked some brownies and we ran off to watch Emma play a tennis match. Amelia quickly got bored and wanted to go get her giraffe chair from the car, so we cut through the clubhouse and out to the car to fetch the chair. As we were returning, the owner of the club stopped me and asked if I had been stung by a bee because my face was red. WHAT! I said, "No, I had skin a skin cancer removed and dermabrasion, but thanks for asking". She was so embarrased, not my intention, that she tried to be my best friend the whole time we were there. Even Emma asked why she would not quit talking to me. I really was not offended, but if you ask a silly question, expect the truth from me. I will post a picture of my face since I am sure you are now wondering how bad it really is. I actually think it looks good, for a bee sting.

No comments: