
Amelia has been feeling bad for about a week so we walked over to her Doctors office to see what was wrong. It was a bit chilly outside so we brought along a blanket. On our way she got cold and said "Mommy, I wish I had a Snuggie". For those of you who don't watch as much TV as us, a Snuggie is a blanket with arms that you wrap around yourself and snuggle on the sofa or in bed. Well, they only make adult sized Snuggies and according to a co-worker, they are huge. So I made one myself. Here is Amelia in her one of a kind (thankfully) Snuggie. If I were to ever make another one, not, I now know what to do better!
1 comment:
I want one!!! Will you make the boys one too?? BTW, love the crawfish pics!
Erin
Post a Comment