Thursday, September 24, 2009
Girls Weekend
Honestly, I think a girls weekend is a necessity for all woman. It was by no means relaxing: walking, shopping, eating, changing diapers, sitting in the lobby with a fussy baby while others slept, and did I say eating. We did it all. We had po-boys at Parkway Bakery and Tavern, bengnits at Cafe Du Monde, breakfast at Slim Goodies, dessert at Sucre, and dinner at GW Fins. I highly recommend all of these places. But best of all, was spending time with three women whom I have come to love and cherish. I know Gods hand was at work in all of these relationships, WHY? Because, we are all so different. I can't imagine my life without their friendship and support. I am fearful of what time and space will do to us. I am praying that we will continue to cherish these friendships no matter what the distance between us. That no matter where life takes us, we will remain a shelter for each other. Good friends are rare and I intend to hold tight to all of you. Thanks for such a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I needed you when you lived here, I need you now that you are NOLA, I will still need you when I live in Vietnam. Don't worry, I intend to hold on tight to you too. You can't get rid of me that easily. Thanks for such a great weekend and for such a good tour guide. Next year, I will show you around my new town. Love ya!!
Gal, you are amazing... Seriously we are so different and I LOVE that. I am so thankful for you. Our weekend was soooo fun! I will remember that always! See you on the way to bama... WHAT IN CARNATION!!! (I know it is over done, but I can't help myself)
Post a Comment