Sunday, October 4, 2009
The Flu
It struck our house!! Beware, it is miserable. Emma stayed home from school, (this NEVER happens) for 2 days and slept all weekend. Then Joey got a sinus infection. Next Amelia turned into a feverish booger nose. And then the big one, me. I was miserable. Headache, fever, so sleepy, sore throat, coughing and draining sinuses. It has been a full week and I still feel bad. About 75% better. Let me just save you a trip to the store and lots of money on medicine, NOTHING HELPS. You just have to wait it out. Good luck, wash your hands and stay healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry Laurie!!! I hope you are all 100% soon. A sibling of Addison's classmate has it, so I am afraid it is only a matter of time....
I pray for healing soon. Not fun at all. Take care! Rest rest rest!
I had it for 2 weeks and I'm still not 100%. Still so sleepy and weak.
Post a Comment