Sunday, October 18, 2009

Great Weather

This has been an eventful week. Joey and I took off for Houston on Wednesday and went to the U2 concert with Chris and Erin. So much fun. But I had to tell them goodbye when it was over. Boo Hoo!!!! We will miss them.
Our weather here this weekend was so awesome. 60 - 70 with clear skies and lots of sunshine. We had a great weekend. Emma had a friend over Friday night and Joey, Lucy & I went out to dinner. Lucy (really Amelia) is the child who traded places with Amelia because Amelia did not like her mother anymore so she moved to Alavama. (What did I do wrong?) By bedtime Amelia had returned.
Joey did some much needed yard work. He even trimmed the trees that were hanging over the roof. Emma said he took forever to get off of the roof because he was scared. Too funny. Amelia had a spacewalk birthday party Saturday. The family had no power due to some work being done down the street. The spacewalk guy luckily had a generator.
Today we went over to Amelia's friends house, and her parents are our friends, and watched the Saints kick some NY booty!! Geaux Saints! Jen fried shrimp, yummy Louisiana fat shrimp. I escaped to the mall solo to buy some new jeans. I tried on about 20 pairs and was sweating by the time I left but I got some good ones.
What a great weekend! Sorry no pics, my camera is dead and I can't find the charger.

1 comment:

The Chappelles said...

girl..thanks for the update... always make me smile..