Let me start by saying I am extremely afraid of these harmless lizards. An unfortunate fear I have passed on to my teenager. And, no they are not more afraid of me than I of them.
I opened the door to hang some Halloween decorations when one scurried in and ran under the floor lamp. I screamed for Emma and we devised a plan. I would lift the lamp and she would trap it under a bucket and we would wait for Joey to get home and throw him outside. I really don't want them dead, just out of my house.
Did you know some floor lamps are actually hollow and lizards could crawl up inside of them? Me neither! So after about half an hour, we did it. I had a headache and I was sweating from the anxiety. Emma was a sport, thanks kiddo. Here are some funny pictures. I was crying from excitement when we finally caught him.
Amelia named him, Pugie, and can't wait for Joey to get home and put him in a cage. She wants to feed him and wait for him to have babies. GROSS!!!!





1 comment:
Girlie, I needed a laugh... good one.
Glad to see you are feeling better.
Post a Comment